Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download, Manual Installations and Scanning Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
|Canon PIXMA MX922|
Canon PIXMA MX922 Review
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download & Printer Setup - Ideal Option On Printing By Canon PIXMA MX922 If you are selecting the ideal option as your best printing device, Canon PIXMA MX922 is a perfect choice for you. It has some functions that you can use based on your purposes. This printer will work optimally as a printer, copier, and scanner. For better use, this printer also supports you to do faxing activities. Even you can print your memories into great photographs with several features. There is Fun Filter Effects that support the users to be more creative in printing the memories. The result will remain the beautiful photos with your own operations.
This printer actually works with Canon FINE technology. You will use the inkjet system and Canon ChromaLife 100+ to create a long lasting result. This ink type is very much good to keep the quality of pictures for many years. Therefore, it is an ideal option in printing using this Canon PIXMA MX922. If you ask for the copying information, the printer works 8.4 ppm even in color mode. You will not get disappointed with it since you can improve the productivity of work.
To create good prints, this PIXMA MX922 uses 9600 x 2400 dpi in resolution. It satisfies the result since the price of this device is also affordable.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Ink Printer Cartridges
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 BK Black
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Specification
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag;Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Features: AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless4, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing1, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print5, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge14, Mobile Printing11, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Software Included: MX922 Printer Driver Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, EasyPhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
How to Install Driver Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer For Windows
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX922 Series
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in [exe].
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
Canon PIXMA MX922 OS Compatibility
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8- v10.6, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to uninstall For Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download
- Click the Microsoft windows button on your desktop
- Select "Control Panel" on the windows window.
- Then click "uninstall a program"
- After that double click on the driver to be in Uninstall, then click yes / ok,
- Wait until the wizard successfully uninstalled, then click "Finish"
- Restart your computer for the computer to work normally again.