Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Download, Manual Installations and Scanning Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
|Canon PIXMA MX870|
Canon PIXMA MX870 Review
Discovering More Benefits In Using Canon PIXMA MX870 has some benefits for you to use it as your personal printer. It delivers you a good result of printing in high quality details. No one will reject this opinion since the features have proven its function. To know more even better, please read some review below.
This PIXMA printer is a type of inkjet photo printer. With a 2.5” display screen, the user can be easily using the printer based on the purpose. As a good printer, this device uses Canon ChromaLife 100+. It is used to satisfy the users with result of printing. Moreover, Canon PIXMA MX870 has been made to copy and scan any files you need. A good speed is also supported the copying process. You can have 4.3 ppm in color mode. It improves your productivity so that this is good in personal use.
With 600 x 600 dpi, this printer can create good b/w mode prints. On the other hand, the resolution will be 9600 x 2400 dpi in color mode. You can imagine how good it is the prints that you can get especially for photographs. So, seeing all facts above, there are many benefits of this Canon PIXMA MX870 as your personal printing device.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CLI-221 Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-221 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-221 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-221 Gray Ink Tank
- CLI-221 Magenta Ink Tank
Canon PIXMA MX870 Printer Specification
- Printing Method : Inkjet
- Print Speed (up to) : 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 39 seconds - Black:ESAT;9.4 ipm -Color:ESAT;6.1 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color - Black: 320 - Color: 2,048 - Total: 2,368
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi - Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Paper Handling: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages - Paper Cassette: 150 Pages - ADF: 35 Pages
- Output Tray Capacity: Cassette: 150 Pages ADF: 35 Pages
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color 4.3 ipm
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi - ADF: 600 x 600 dpi - Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed:8.5 x 11.7 - ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page - Color: Approx. 1 min per page
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Group Dialing, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception
- Other Features: Wireless Printing1, 2.5 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Fully-Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Pict Bridge, Quick Start
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g), (Compatible with IEEE 802.11n),Ethernet,USB 2.0 Hi-Speed,Card Slots (See Memory Card Support),PictBridge (Cable not included),Bluetooth v2.(Optional)
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM,MX870 Printer Driver,Easy-Photo Print EX,Easy-Web Print EX (Windows Only) MP Navigator EX,Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.4 x 17.1 x 8.9
- Weight: 26.1 lbs.
How to Install Driver Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer For Windows
How to Install Driver Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer For Windows
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX860 Series
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in [exe].
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
Canon PIXMA MX870 OS Compatibility
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4, v10.5x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|