Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup and Scanning Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
|Canon PIXMA MX 512|
Canon PIXMA MX512 Review
Finding The Best Function of Using Canon PIXMA MX512, Have you heard the best function of Canon PIXMA MX512? It is not only a printer that can work as a copier and scanner, but also a printer that can help you to fax your message. This office printer is very much good to use especially, the good features are designed to help the users getting better to operate the printer. This printer has a digital copier as its technology. You can see more benefits using this All-in-One machine for your best work result.
When you need to operate the printer better, there is a display screen that improves your efficiency. The size is about 2.5” in diagonal or 6.2 cm. There is also a feature called PictBridge to make the users easy to print any files coming from their device such as camera. It is also good to print any photograph that the users need. Caanon PIXMA MX512 is also supported by Canon FINE Technology. It creates a good maintenance since the cartridges are also easy to replace.
With Canon ChromaLife 100+, the result of printing is satisfying. All prints are in high quality details since the printer also afford you to use any papers. No wonder, Canon PIXMA MX512 comes with the best functions.
Canon PIXMA MX512 Printer Ink Cartridges
Canon PIXMA MX512 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX512 Printer Specification
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5x11.7, ADF: 8.5x14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card SDHC MultiMediaCard (v4.1) MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1) miniSD Card miniSDHC Card RS-MMC (v4.1) microSD Card microSDHC Card Memory Stick Memory Stick PRO Memory Stick Duo Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Mobile Printing, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MX512 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 19.3 lbs.
How to Install Driver Canon PIXMA MX512 Printer For Windows
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX512 Series
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in [exe].
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
Canon PIXMA MX512 OS Compatibility
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX512 series User Manual (Mac)|